Marriage is a very important part of our society, but our marriages are in need of help. I want to look at some thoughts that will empower your marriage, that I hope can support a marriage in need.
One of the most important decisions we can ever make is the one about who we marry. Marriage is either the beginning of a beautiful journey or a bitter one.
The outcome of our marriages will depend on the application of the right principles and knowledge that will make them work. Here are ten quotes that I hope will empower your marriage or prepare you for the life of marriage ahead.
10 Thoughts That Will Empower Your Marriage
2. “No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God!” -T D Jakes
3. Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. -Franz Schubert
4. Marriage is a commitment for life. It is a permanent, lifelong relationship. -Dada Vaswani
5. Every marriage can work. The key thing is to apply the right principles that will make our marriages succeed - Orlando Rowe-
7. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
8. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. -Unknown
9. You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.” -Richard Needham
10. A good marriage isn't something you find, it is something you make, and you have to keep making it. - Gary Thomas
Consider sharing these quotes with someone you think they might help. God bless you!