Marriage is a very important part of our society, but our marriages are in need of help. I want to look at some thoughts that will empower your marriage, that I hope can support a marriage in need.
One of the most important decisions we can ever make is the one about who we marry. Marriage is either the beginning of a beautiful journey or a bitter one.
The outcome of our marriages will depend on the application of the right principles and knowledge that will make them work. Here are ten quotes that I hope will empower your marriage or prepare you for the life of marriage ahead.
Genesis 2:24 – Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
10 Thoughts That Will Empower Your Marriage
2. “No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God!” -T D Jakes
3. Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. -Franz Schubert
4. Marriage is a commitment for life. It is a permanent, lifelong relationship. -Dada Vaswani
5. Every marriage can work. The key thing is to apply the right principles that will make our marriages succeed - Orlando Rowe-
7. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
8. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. -Unknown
9. You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.” -Richard Needham
10. A good marriage isn't something you find, it is something you make, and you have to keep making it. - Gary Thomas
Consider sharing these quotes with someone you think they might help. God bless you!