In our darkest days, there are quotes about never giving up, that can help to keep us going on. These quotes will refuel our engines, and replenish our brokenness. They become important, because we must live the life God has created us to live.
One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life, is the decision to never give up. Given the many distractions of life, quitting is a very easy task. Sometimes we lack the very motivation that keeps us going forward. Eventhough this is so, we must move forward, because we must complete the work of God.
The world is filled with people on the brinks of giving up. My encouragement to you is “Never Give Up.” You should understand that this is just a feeling, and through this feeling you get a chance to reroute and to ultimately reach your destination.
Sometimes when we feel we have lost our way, we are really finding our way.
God has a way of processing us through fire, in order for us to become valuable individuals. That is why He left us with Bible resources (scriptures) about never giving up, in order to help us
I have compiled 15 quotes from various people, that I hope will admonish you to Never Give Up. As you read, be blessed!
15 Quotes About Never Giving Up
3. “You may encounter many defeats but you must never be defeated” -Maya Angelou
2. “Quitting is for cowards and you are no coward therefore you should never quit.” -Orlando Rowe
10. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.”
12. Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up -Spryto Loriano
15. “Whenever you fall, ever you rise” -Orlando C. Rowe
Consider sharing these quotes with someone you think they might help. God bless you!