Quotes are very effective forms of motivation, especially for people on the go. In our hardest days, there are ‘Quotes about life’ that are sure to push us forward.
One quote can tell a whole philosophy, or an entire gospel. Take for example Matthew 22: 37-39 as Jesus summarized the whole Gospel in one phrase. The Bible reads;
Jesus explained that this one phrase was a summary of all the law and the prophet. Jesus was basically saying that you just have to get this one thing right in order to get everything right.
Quotes have become very popular in our modern day and I want to share with you 21 ‘Quotes about life’ that will definitely push you ahead.
Let’s look at them ;
2. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”- Friedrich Nietzsche -
3. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent
4. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
7. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. -Martin Luther King-
8. We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.- Martin Luther King-
9.“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
10. "Many rivers to cross, yet cross them one by one....things take time, time heals wounds, wounds tell victories that pave change. Do it and it will be done"
- Orlando C. Rowe-
12. “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.” – Barack Obama
13. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
14. “Never, never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
15. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
16. My friend once asked me the question "Who Is A Wise Man?" For that moment I paused but he answered for me "A wise Man Is A Man That Does Wise Things" - Orlando Rowe-
19. “Success comes from the inside out. In order to change what is on the outside, you must first change what is on the inside.” -Idowu Koyenikan
20. When I look at where Im coming from I know Im blessed, and I close my eyes and smile ,sometimes I feel like the richest man in Babylon- Chronixx
21. As a man thinks in his heart ,so is he. Proverbs 23:7
Consider sharing these ‘Quotes about life’ with someone you think they might help. God bless you!